In MoneyCoach you can choose which accounts you want to be calculated or not in the Overview cards calculation. You might want to hide an account from the Overview or you might want to glance at the summary of a specific account.
Here’s how to do it:
- If you are a Premium user, on the top left side of the Overview you will now see a counter.
- Tap the counter
- Now you can select which accounts you want to show or hide on the Overview cards
- Once you are finished with selecting the accounts, tap "Done".
Alternatively you can go the long way:
- Scroll to the end of the Overview I Alternatively go to Settings / Overview / Summary Cards / Show hide accounts
- Tap the "Edit" button
- Tap on "Summary Cards"
- Tap on "Show/hide accounts"
- Here you can select which account you want to be calculated and which not
- Once you go back to the Overview, you will see that the Summary Cards have changed to reflect what your choice
- If you add a new transaction to an account which is not being calculated, the Summary Cards will not be affected
- Congratulations, now you know how to show/hide accounts on the Overview cards
We also made this helpful video tutorial. Check it out: