Here's what's new:
- Redesigned the toolbar with the icons in the New Transaction screen. Now it's more modern and appears when you are adding an in-line description.
- Fixed a bug where Interactive Widgets did not appear directly in the list on macOS Sonoma
Previous 9.0.3 update included:
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't select accounts or categories when editing an existing transaction
- Fixed a UI bug where a label had a transparent background
- Other minor bug fixes
Previous 9.0.2 update included:
- Dynamic Shortcuts on Apple Watch. Perfect for your most used transactions. Add them straight from your wrist
- New Transaction: Add description faster when entering an amount. Now the description field is under the amount.
- Interactive Widget: Fixes a bug where the decimal point is a dot and not a comma.
- Import from Apple Pay: Fixes a bug that created a new account when importing a transaction.
Enjoy, the MoneyCoach team