Adding a transfer in MoneyCoach is super easy.
Here’s how you do it:
- In the Overview, tap the floating + button
- Near the top middle of the screen, tap the 🔁 icon you see
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- On the left side of the screen, you can select the “Sender” account
- On the right side of the screen, you can select the “Receiver” account
- Tap the “Done” button on the keypad to save the transfer. Alternatively you can tap the arrow icon in the top right side to add more details, make it a repeating transfer etc.
We also made this helpful video tutorial. Check it out:
Things to keep in mind:
- Transfers between Normal and Savings accounts will count as Expense transactions and be reflected on the Summary Cards to help you understand that that amount of money is “locked”, not meant to be spent as it is already considered spent
- Transfers between Savings and Normal accounts will count as Income transactions and be reflected on the Summary Cards to help you understand that that amount of money was “locked” from being spent before, now it’s yours to spend
- The same things are true for deposits to Goals