In MoneyCoach you can easily export your data as a CSV file and use that with any spreadsheet app.
Here's how you do it:
- Open MoneyCoach, then go to "Settings" / "Import & Export"
- Tap on "Export Data"
- Now you have two options available: "Export All Data" and "Export..."
Export All Data
- If you tap "Export All Data" will export all of the transactions data that you have added to MoneyCoach since you started.
- The share sheet will appear and now you can select what you want to do with this CSV file. Save it to your iCloud Drive, send it to someone etc.
- If you tap "Export..." you will be presented with a screen where you are able to customize your export.
- In this screen, you can:
- Select which accounts, including their transactions you want to export
- Select if you want to include Transfers or not
- Select the period or date range you want to export
- Once you tap "Done", the share sheet will appear and now you can select what you want to do with this CSV file. Save it to your iCloud Drive, send it to someone etc.
Congratulations, you just exported your MoneyCoach data as a CSV file! It's that easy.
Some of the reports in MoneyCoach like "Transactions By Category", "Income vs Expense" and "Monthly Living Costs" allow you to export the data you see in the reports as CSV file too.
Note: The CSV will only export your transactions data and everything that is connected to them. This will not export any settings, customizations or budgets you have set up in the app.